Air Conditioning Service Brisbane
We are a premium air conditioning company with 15 years of experience working with air conditioners. If you need to service your air conditioner or if you’re looking for professional air conditioner cleaning in Brisbane, we can restore your machine to its former glory.
Regular servicing prolongs the life of your air conditioner, reduces the likelihood of it breaking, and can also reduce your electricity bills. Get in touch with us today, and we’ll provide a quick, affordable quote for servicing your air conditioner.
Air conditioner cleaning Brisbane - Why choose us?
We have 15 years experience servicing and maintaining air conditioners
We work through a comprehensive servicing process, to keep your air conditioner in top condition
Our servicing process can prolong the life of your air conditioner, reduce the number of breakages, and bring down your electricity bills
We can complete leak detection and regassing of air con units if required.
We don’t use sub-contractors, as we only trust the quality of our own work
Fully insured for public liability of up to $10 million
We provide a personal, knowledgeable service
We service air conditioners for every type of building—homes, shops, offices, schools, and more
We are also qualified electricians, so can complete any electrical work that may need to be completed
In and out—we’ll service your air conditioner quickly, without fuss
How we service air conditioners
Air conditioner servicing is a comprehensive process that requires technical skill and experience. We work through the following process when servicing air conditioners:
- We thoroughly clean your filters, to improve air flow and quality. This reduces your electricity usage, and helps to capture nasties such as bacteria and pollen.
- If your air conditioner has replaceable filters, if necessary, we will order replacements.
- We check the refrigerant levels of the air conditioning system, to keep it working correctly. Low refrigerant levels can severely damage the system.
- We clean the condenser’s (outdoor unit) and evaporator’s (indoor unit) coils
- We remove any debris from the outdoor unit, and vacuum away dirt
- If you have a ducted system, we will check for rips and tears, and clean them with a vacuum.
- We will check all electrical connections, and tighten them if needed
- We will flush the air conditioner’s drain line
- We check that the air conditioner is cooling properly (and heating properly, if it’s a reverse cycle machine)
- We check the air conditioner’s airflow, to identify blockages
Our process for servicing your air conditioner
- Give us a call or send us an email with your service request
- We will arrange a suitable time to visit your property
- We will complete the service within 30 minutes to 2 hours (depending on your air conditioner), restoring your air conditioner to its best condition
Do I really need to service my air conditioner?
Yes! Unfortunately, air conditioning service in Brisbane is a neglected process, and many people come to us once their air conditioner has broken. Regular servicing doesn’t just help your air conditioner to work efficiently, it also vastly reduces the chance of it breaking down, saving you money in the long run.
It’s especially important to service your air conditioner before summer, as it will be working much harder during that period, and may break when the heat reaches its peak.
Air conditioning maintenance Brisbane
If your air conditioner is weaker than usual, or not working at all, we can troubleshoot the problem and repair it for you. Some systems have serious problems that are cheaper to replace than repair, or may be so old that their parts are no longer available. If this is the case, we can recommend a replacement system that suits your property, and install it for you.
We are also happy to complete emergency air conditioning repair—just get in touch with us ASAP, and we’ll help.
Air conditioning servicing | Expert guide
Why should you get your air conditioner serviced?
Air conditioning systems are fairly complex pieces of machinery, with various parts working together to control the climate. If a machine is regularly used and expected to last for longer than a few years, it must be serviced to keep it working correctly, and to prolong its life. This includes your car, boat, bicycle, smoke alarm, hot water system, furnace, and air conditioner.
Servicing your air conditioner has the following benefits:
- It will last for longer—by keeping the air conditioner clean, intact, and with the correct refrigerant levels, it won’t need to work harder than required, and as a result, will lengthen the life of its parts.
- There will be fewer breaks—a regularly-serviced air conditioner helps to keep its parts in good condition, and running smoothly, resulting in fewer breakages.
- It will reduce your electricity bills—an air conditioner that doesn’t need to work harder than necessary will use less electricity, and lower your bills.
- Your health may be improved—air conditioners collect dust, pollen, mould, and other nasty pollutants. If these aren’t regularly removed, it can lead to health problems such as coughing, wheezing, earaches, stomach bugs, skin issues, irritated nasal passages, infection, allergies, and ashtma problems. Servicing helps you to breathe clean air, and keep your health intact.
- Your air conditioner may be quieter—unserviced air conditioners are much more likely to develop problems, which can lead to rattling, grinding, cracking, gurgling, popping, and a host of other irritating sounds. These can often be fixed with a service or a repair.
How often should you get your air conditioner serviced?
It’s recommended to have your air conditioner serviced once a year, as well as cleaning your filters every few months.
How to maintain your air conditioner
Cleaning the filters (split systems)
Many air conditioners have removable filters that should be regularly cleaned. Usually, you can open the front cover of the unit, remove the filters, and vacuum them clean. For any stubborn dirt, you can soak the filters for a few hours in a solution of one-half cup of vinegar and one-half cup of water, giving them plenty of time to dry before refitting them.
Cleaning the louvres (split systems)
Louvres are the oscillating blades that direct the airflow from the air conditioner. You can clean them with a vacuum cleaner, and a damp cloth for any stubborn dirt.
Removing debris from the outdoor unit
The outdoor unit will often become soiled with dirt, leaves, and other debris, and should be removed if so.
- Air Conditioner Electricity Usage & Costs Explained, Canstar Blue
FAQs - Air conditioning service Brisbane
Which types of air conditioner do you service?
Our experience allows us to provide Brisbane air conditioning service for split systems, ducted systems, window units, and cassette systems.
Which brands of air conditioner do you service?
As qualified air conditioning technicians, we’re able to service every type of air conditioning brand, including:
- Advantage Air
How long does servicing take?
Air conditioning servicing in Brisbane generally takes around half an hour to complete for split systems, and between one to two hours for larger ducted systems.
Do you offer aircon regas in Brisbane?
Air con regas in Brisbane is an essential aspect of air conditioner servicing. We check refrigerant levels in your air conditioning unit, and regas if required.