Commercial air conditioning Brisbane
We are a veteran air conditioning team based in Brisbane, who install, service, and repair commercial air conditioners. We have been working with commercial air conditioners for over 15 years, installing and servicing them in schools, shops, offices, and factories throughout Brisbane and its surrounds.
Our experience allows us to recommend and install the ideal climate control system for your commercial building. Just give us a call, and we’ll handle the rest.
Commercial air conditioning specialists - Why choose us?
We have 15 years experience installing, repairing, and servicing commercial air conditioners
We recommend and install quality commercial air conditioners from Panasonic, Daikin, and Mitsubishi
We install commercial air conditioners for every type of commercial building—offices, shops, schools, factories, and more
Our experience allows us to install air conditioning systems correctly, which makes them last for years, with few breakages
We provide an end-to-end service for commercial air conditioning installs, so you don’t have to worry. We offer great value for money
We will work directly with your builder, architect, engineer, or shop fitter to install your air conditioner
Fully insured for public liability of up to $10 million
5-year installation warranty, and 5-year manufacturer’s warranty included
In and out—we’ll install your air conditioner quickly, without fuss
We complete commercial air conditioning installs for new builds, or existing properties. Our experience allows us to install air conditioning systems correctly, which reduces the number of breakages, and prolongs their life. All we need is a quick chat and visit to your property, and we’ll recommend and install the ideal system for you.
Servicing & Maintenance
Full servicing for commercial air conditioners of every type, to keep them in top condition. We complete a thorough service, which includes cleaning your filters and untis, checking refrigerant levels, checking for damage to ducts, flushing the air conditioner’s drain line, and much more. Regular servicing prolongs your air conditioner’s life, reduces your electricity bills, and improves your health.
If your air conditioner is broken or not cooling your property effectively, we can diagnose the problem and fix it quickly. If your air conditioner is beyond repair, and will be cheaper to replace, we can recommend a quality, affordable new system for you.
How we recommend the ideal commercial air conditioner
Commercial air conditioners are large climate control systems that can handle larger spaces, and a lot of people. They’re installed in offices, shops, schools, hospitals, cinemas, data centers, showrooms, warehouses, and pretty much any other large building that requires hot or cold air.
Because these buildings are so different, the air conditioner that we recommend for them varies. We find out the following critical information to determine the ideal air conditioner for your commercial property:
- The number of people who will typically be using the building, and the number of people who will be using each room
- The purpose of each room
- The location of the sun throughout the day
- The building’s floor plan
- Insulation used in the building
- The number of doors and windows
Commercial air conditioning | Expert guide
What are the common types of commercial air conditioners?
While it’s possible to install split systems in commercial buildings, a much larger system is usually required. Here are some of the most common types of commercial air conditioners.
- Rooftop packaged air conditioner
- Variable refrigerant flow (VRF) air conditioner
- Hydronic systems
- Bulkhead units
- Cassette units
How much does commercial air conditioning cost?
The cost of a new air conditioning system is based on a number of different factors, including:
- The type of system being installed:
- The amount of space being cooled: the larger the space being cooled, the bigger air conditioner you’ll need, which increase the price.
- The brand of the air conditioner: premium brands cost more money, but they’re more efficient and durable
- The energy rating of the air conditioner:
- The amount of piping and cable needed: larger commercial properties will need more refrigeration piping and electrical cable, which will add to the cost.
- The amount of ducting needed (for ducted air conditioners): again, larger properties will require more ducting, which adds to the cost.
- Whether the switchboard needs to be upgraded: if the electrical switchboard needs to be upgraded, this adds to the price.
What are the key requirements for a commercial air conditioner?
Air conditioners are best unseen and unheard, quietly working away in the background to keep us cool. The most important requirements for a commercial air conditioner include:
- Quiet—offices are places of work, and a noisy air conditioner can create a distracting, jarring environment that affects people’s ability to focus. Lots of other commercial buildings also need reasonable noise levels to function properly, for example hospitals, libraries, and cinemas.
- Hidden—commercial buildings are expensive, and every square meter of space should be used well. Air conditioners should be tucked away in the ceiling or installed on the roof of the building, to avoid taking up extra space. They can also ruin the look of a room, particularly for well-designed rooms such as shops and showrooms.
- Efficiency—commercial buildings are big, and cooling them can be expensive. An energy efficient air conditioner will help to keep energy bills down.
- Air Conditioner Electricity Usage & Costs Explained, Canstar Blue
How long does it take to install a commercial air conditioner?
Most commercial air conditioning installs take between 1 day to 2 weeks.
Where are the air conditioning units placed for a commercial air conditioner?
Commercial air conditioning units are either placed on the building’s roof, or hidden away in the ceiling cavity.
Which commercial air conditioning brands do you recommend?
We only recommend premium air conditioners from Panasonic, Daikin, and Mitsubishi. These high-quality air conditioning systems are more efficient and economical, and last longer.
Which areas do you cover for commercial air conditioning?
We install, service, and repair commercial air conditioners throughout Brisbane and its northern suburbs.