Air Conditioning Clayfield
We are an air conditioning company that prides itself on the quality of our work, whether it is installing, repairing, or servicing air conditioning systems. With over 15 years of experience working with air conditioners, our team can recommend the perfect climate control unit for your home, office, or any other space.
Air conditioning specialists Clayfield - Why choose us?
Over 15 years experience perfecting every aspect of installing, repairing, upgrading, and servicing air conditioning systems in Clayfield.
We put our knowledge to use by recommending gold-standard air conditioners, including those from Panasonic, Daikin and Mitsubishi
We are able to install air conditioners for all spaces and needs—homes, shops, offices, schools, and more
Our team members are quick and efficient, with no-fuss installation of any air conditioning system—you’ll never know we were there!
Having vast experience with smart systems, we are able to install high-tech units, able to be operated remotely for complete control
We take pride in correct installations of systems, meaning there are very few breakages, and units last for years
We offer a 5-year installation warranty, and 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
As qualified electricians, we are able to do any electrical work that is needed as part of the installation
What we do
Air conditioning installations Clayfield
After a phone chat (and property visit, if needed), we can recommend the perfect system for your space and lifestyle. Whether you are wanting a system for an existing property, or a new build, we will work within your needs to find the ideal fit.
Air conditioning upgrades Clayfield
For those with older air conditioning systems, it can be more cost efficient to upgrade. If this is the case for you, our team will discuss all available options, and recommend an upgrade for your budget and space.
Air conditioning servicing Clayfield
We offer full servicing for all air conditioning types, which are designed to keep them efficient. Regular servicing extends the life of your system, and is more cost-efficient for your electricity bills.
Air conditioning repairs Clayfield
Our air conditioning specialists are qualified to recommend whether repairing your system or replacing it is the best solution for you.
Our installation process
- We discuss your needs over an initial phone consultation, and can arrange an inspection of your property if required.
- Our team will then recommend an air conditioning system for you, based on what we think will work best for your lifestyle and space.
- We can organise a date to instal your new air conditioner, and guarantee a quality installation process (most can be completed within a day).
- Post-installation, we provide full instructions on how to operate your system, as well as all warranty information.
Which type of air conditioner do I need?
The ideal air conditioning system for your needs is dependent on a number of factors, including your budget. Other factors are:
- The size of space, or spaces, being cooled: for those wanting to cool one or two rooms, it is cheaper and more energy-efficient to install a split system (or multi-split system). For cooling three or more rooms, a ducted system (operated centrally) is a better option for you.
- How you’d like to control your system: Many modern systems have high-tech, smart capability, so you have more choice in how to control your air conditioning. Options include being operated from personal devices, like phones, tablets, or laptops. Remote controls and wall-mounted controls are also offered.
- Energy efficiency: while systems with a better energy star rating are a little more expensive upfront, the long-term benefits save you money, with reduced electricity bills.
- System noise: our team can recommend quieter brands, for those who prefer less noise in their spaces.
- The style of the system: as split and ducted systems have different styles, this is factored into our recommendations. If you prefer a more discreet look, ducted may be for you, while some find a sleek wall-mount split system works best for them.
- Air Conditioner Electricity Usage & Costs Explained, Canstar Blue
How long does it take to install an air conditioner?
While larger ducted air conditioning systems can take a couple of days, most installations are completed within a single day, including clean-up.
Which air conditioning brands do you recommend?
While cheaper brands exist on the market, we only recommend the highest quality air conditioners, from Panasonic, Daikin, and Mitsubishi. These brands are gold-standard and are proven to be more efficient, more economical, and more durable.