Air Conditioning Chermside
We are a team of veteran air conditioning specialists, who install, repair, and service air conditioners. Our training and extensive experience allows us to recommend and install the ideal climate control system for your home or office.
Air conditioning specialists servicing Chermside - Why choose us?
We have been installing, servicing, and repairing air conditioners for over 15 years
We recommend high quality air conditioners from Daikin, Panasonic, and Mitsubishi
We install air conditioners in homes, shops, offices, schools, and every other type of building
We will install your air conditioner quickly, with minimal fuss
We install modern smart systems, allowing you to control your air conditioner from your phone, tablet, or computer
We install air conditioners properly, reducing breakages and prolonging their life
Our installations include a 5-year warranty, and the air conditioner itself also has a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
As qualified electricians, we will complete any electrical work that is needed for the air conditioning install
What we do
Air conditioning installations Chermside
We install air conditioners for existing properties, or brand new builds. We just need a quick chat (and a possible visit to your property), before we can recommend and install the ideal air conditioner for you.
Air conditioning upgrades Chermside
If your air conditioner is old and inefficient, we can recommend an upgrade that will work for you.
Air conditioning servicing Chermside
Air conditioners require regular servicing to keep them in good condition, which we are happy to complete for you. By regularly servicing your air conditioner, you will extend its life and reduce your electricity bills.
Air conditioning repairs Chermside
If your air conditioner is broken or not working as well as it should be, we can recommend whether it’s worth repairing, and complete the work.
Our installation process
- We will have a quick chat about your air conditioning needs, and visit your property if necessary
- We will recommend an air conditioner that works for you, based on your needs and preferences
- We will schedule a date for the install, and complete it within a day
- We will provide instructions on how to operate your air conditioner, as well as important warranty information
Which type of air conditioning system do I need?
Every property is different, from its size and layout to its purpose. For this reason, the ideal air conditioning system is dependent on a number of factors:
- How much space is being cooled: smaller properties with less space to be cooled are best served by split systems (or multi-split systems), as they’re a cheaper and more efficient option. For larger properties with multiple spaces to be cooled, a ducted system may be the better choice.
- How much control you would like over the system: smart features allow you to control your air conditioner from your phone, tablet, and computer. Handy to have, but adds to the total price of the system.
- Energy efficiency: split system air conditioners that have a high energy star rating are usually more expensive, but there’s long-term cost savings with lower power bills.
Noise levels: some air conditioners are quieter than others, because the manufacturers have spent money researching how to make them quieter. As a result, quieter models may be more expensive.
How long does an air conditioning install take?
Split system installs take a single day (usually 1-3 hours), and larger ducted systems can stretch to two days.
Which air conditioning brands do you work with?
We recommend and install gold-standard air conditioners from Panasonic, Daikin, and Mitsubishi. These are efficient, economical, and will last longer than cheaper brands.