Do I need an air conditioner service?
It is completely normal for the outdoor unit to drip water, especially if it is being used in a heating mode. On cooling mode during times of high humidity the unit will create condensation, which will in turn create a small amount of water.
If your indoor unit is dripping water, call an air conditioning servicing expert in Brisbane and surrounding areas.
Air conditioning quick fixes
- If your air conditioning unit is not working, try these quick repairs.
- Check the isolation switch next to the unit.
- Check the circuit breaker in the switchboard and ensure that it is in the on position.
- Make sure the batteries in the remote control are working.
- Have you got the mode set properly on the hand control eg, cooling in summer, heating in winter?.
- Have you set the temperature correctly on the hand control?
- If these quick checks are all okay, it is time to call us on 07 3312 4244 for an air conditioning service and repair.